10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
These can be shot into the ground to plant flowers.
I desperately need to find these…lots of May birthdays coming up!
Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success.
Christopher Lasch (via jealousyyouhavetoearn)
Yes yes yes! People must believe you are worth it!
I’m stunned, truly, because I don’t deserve it.
I look at the other nominations in the angst category, and how my dash would always be abuzz when there was a new chapter. These are stories written by authors who are truly adored by the fandom, who have incredible talent and of whom I’ll forever…
Stop this now!!! I’ll Be Seeing You is my favorite fanfiction story of all time. Shall I repeat myself?
FAVORITE ALL TIME
Suck it up. You made us cry. You don’t forget the ones that make you cry.
Where can I read it?
Demons run when a good man goes to war